Together, Let's Chart the Future
of Massena Memorial Hospital
Massena Memorial Hospital is at a crossroads, facing an imminent financial crisis that, without intervention, could mean the closure of the hospital by 2017. There are other options, and the hospital is working closely with town leaders and the community to find the best solution.
As a community, we all have a vested interest in the future of Massena Memorial Hospital, and everyone is invited to learn about the options, ask questions and provide suggestions. Throughout this site, you will find detailed presentations, a list of frequently asked questions, and an opportunity to submit your own questions or thoughts.
Moving forward, we are guided by the following principles:
- To keep Massena Memorial Hospital open
- To continue to provide excellent medical care and a wide range of services
- To be financially viable
- To be fair to our employees
- To retain our physicians and specialists
- To protect the taxpayers
- To be accountable to the community
- To make decisions that are in the best interest of the community
We invite you to review the information on this site, and participate in this community process.